Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Greetings!

I would like my first post to be a greetings to whoever may be reading. Basically this blog will pertain to different things, and will not be dedicated to one specific subject. I will provide a tentative and brief description of some subjects that I will be discussing in this blog.

  • One major subject this blog will deal with is politics or government. Some stories on the television or internet really get me interested, and I more than likely have something to say about them.
  • Another matter will be reviews, thoughts, and comments about certain types of products. This will be about new products, old products, or anything pertaining to them.
  • Lastly, just personal matters that I'll post every once in a while. These are more miscellaneous and spontaneous.
So there you have it, my tentative schedule of subjects I'll be dealing with. I may add, get rid of, or redo any of these, so it's really just a huge guess as to what's going to be posted. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment